FootPrints 12 Documentation & Training
Link to Web Access
FootPrints 12 is accessed via your web browser at https://fp.utk.edu.
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari are all supported, however FireFox and Chrome are recommended.
Update to FootPrints 12.1.07.001
- Issue: If you manually enter an agent name in the Assignee field, the auto-fill options are displayed at the bottom of the form instead of below the Assignee field. Additionally, search results may not appear at first when entering a name.
- Workaround: When entering a name, scroll the mouse slightly to get the results list to appear. There is no workaround for the random appearance of the results box.
- Issue: Return spacing the Description or Email to customer field.
- Workaround: Use Shift+enter for a soft, one-line return.
- Issue: There is now no warning when entering in multiple time spent during a single save.
- Workaround: This may be “working as designed.”
- FootPrints 12 – UserGuide.pdf
- OIT Staff Only – Incident-Request Management Guidelines (Priority Matrix).docx
- OIT Staff Only – FootPrints 12 – Order Request Guide.pdf
Please note that the videos on MediaSite will take about 10-15 seconds to buffer. Once complete, the picture quality will normalize. You will log in to MediaSite with your NetID and password.
- FootPrints 12 – Incident and Request Training Video
- FootPrints 12 – Change Management Training Video
- FootPrints 12 – Order Request Training Video
Is your department in need of a trouble ticketing solution? Contact the Footprints Administrators, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information about how OIT can help.
There are two types of solutions OIT can provide.
IT Departments may use the OIT solution and requests may be escalated from the HelpDesk to your team (no customization). Fees for this option will be licensing costs only.
Your department may create your own ticketing solution which may be configured for your specific needs. The fees start at $2000 plus $1000/year plus licensing costs. The department will receive their own workspace, implementation engagement, and training. In addition, departments may request a customer web portal for an additional fee of $1000. Departments must designate a workspace administrator* to administer the workspace.*Workspace administrators must have a named license.
- Concurrent use license: $30 per user per year
- Named License: Purchase price plus annual maintenance
– June 2017 costs, $650 plus $128/year