OIT is currently accepting applications for the 2019-20 Faculty Fellow position. If you, or someone you know, would like to be considered for this term, please review the process below, as well as the Responsibilities on the Faculty Fellow Program page. The deadline for the 2019-2010 Faculty Fellow Call for Proposal is Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
- Your vita
- A letter of support from your department head
- A letter of application that outlines:
- Why you are interested in working with OIT?
- What instructional technology or related skills and experience can you bring to OIT?
- What do you hope to learn while working with OIT?
- What deliverables (products, services, and/or processes) do you expect to be able to develop while at OIT?
- How will your time with OIT positively impact your department and college?
- What funding will be required for your course release or equivalent research/travel funds?