What is START?
OIT’s Student Technology Assistants for Research and Teaching (START) team is an elite group of students selected and trained by OIT’s Instructional Support that works with faculty from all disciplines across campus.
Are you interested in enhancing your course or project? Let us help!
- Website Design
- PowerPoint lecture creation
- Video creation and editing
- Data entry
- Podcast creation
- Content conversion/formatting for electronic delivery
- Web-based showcasing/dissemination of faculty research
- Integrating research components into course materials
Submit Faculty Assistance Request Form
|Professional Projects and Presentations
- Presentation Hardware and Software (PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Document formatting and processing (PDF, Word, etc.)
- Web Design basics (Layout and Design)
- Graphic Design basics (Banners, Images)
- Mobile Devices in the classroom (Clickers, Smart Phones, Tablets)
- Social Media (Canvas App, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Submit Student Assistance Request Form
Under the leadership of the START Program Coordinator, the START Team can provide one-on-one assistance to reinforce your existing skills as you create computer-based materials or navigate the technology enhanced classroom, and/or develop course content for you.
Learn even more
Commons – Presentation Rooms
Join the START team