GTA Position Available
The Course Design and Delivery Team within the Office of Information Technology is seeking applicants for a Graduate Teaching Assistantship.
Position includes stipend + tuition waver
Begins: Summer 2018
This GTA position participates in a variety of initiatives with the Course Design and Delivery Team, including:
- Contribute to the development of instructional and training materials
- Assist with online and face-to-face instructional trainings and workshops
- Assist with technology in teaching and learning projects as needed
Applicants must be team-oriented and possess a strong background in communication, customer support, technical support, or other relevant discipline. Additional qualifications include:
- Willingness to learn new applications, develop troubleshooting skills, and the ability to multi-task assignments/responsibilities
- Ability to communicate professionally with faculty, staff, and students via phone and email
Please send a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to Mary Lee Stewart, email@example.com. The cover letter should address your work experience and include a paragraph describing how this position would contribute to your degree and career goals.