Welcome Instructors and Meeting Leaders! Are you teaching an online, blended, or flipped classroom? Are you leading an online group meeting? The information on this page will assist you in moving forward with the LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) application.
Getting Started tips for Instructors and Meeting Leaders:
- Review the System Requirements page
- Review the LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) Leader Guide
- Be sure to create your LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) account on our Zoom site. You may also download the desktop application from this site.
- A LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) account is necessary to lead or schedule a meeting in our license environment.
- Students do not need an active LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) account to join a meeting. In order to join a meeting, students will need one of the following items:
- The link to the meeting, or,
- The meeting ID
- Do you need a Zoom Pro account or an expanded Zoom license for your meeting? If you’re unsure, please visit our Getting Started page for more information on the available licenses.
The Quick Start Guides listed below describe the LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) online meeting environment from the meeting leader’s point of view.
Tools and Features
The guides below will assist instructors and meeting leaders with managing a meeting, including navigating the meeting environment, engaging meeting tools, and creating and deploying Breakout Rooms.