Adobe’s Dreamweaver is web page authoring software. You can use Dreamweaver to design and develop your own web pages; and to import images created and edited in graphics software in a user-friendly environment. It also provides FTP (File Transfer Protocol) capability so that you can upload your files to your Web server.
- Instructors can create their own websites to showcase their research and teaching.
- Students can create websites and electronic portfolios, as assigned by instructors.
- Managing your Fear of Public Speaking, Communication Studies, the University of Tennessee.
If you plan to purchase Dreamweaver software, contact the UT Bookstore Technology Center for a quote (approximately $120). Phone: 865-974-2930.
- Install the software.
- Review Adobe TV videos:
- Attend OIT workshops on Dreamweaver for Windows or request an individual consultation. Visit the OIT Workshops page to view the schedule and register.
- Adobe TV: Learn Dreamweaver CS6 (videos).
- Free Website Templates.
- Configure Dreamweaver to securely connect to my Unix account (SFTP), OIT Knowledgebase.
- Dreamweaver CS5 Tutorial for Beginners (5:32 min).
Instructors may request OIT assistance in the design and development of web pages and a wide variety of media and multimedia materials including text, images, audio, video, animation, and interactive elements for use in instruction. Please request Development Help or contact OIT HelpDesk for more information, phone: 865-974-9900.